Thursday 11 September 2008

A quiet day

A quiet day today, wowh what a nice feeling that is! It's been a while!

Only a meeting this afternoon at school (for an art project I'm working on). But for the rest of the day: no obligations. Which doesn't mean I don't have anything to do of course (the fridge is almost empty...) and I need to finish some articles for a Dutch magazine (deadline already past, sorry!).

But first of all I'll go for a long walk with our dog (my one and only daily exercise) and will visit the organic street market to do the first part of the (healthy) shopping!

By the way, this is how the veranda turned out in white:


I'll promise a nicer picture soon!

Tchau! C.


1 comment:

LiLi M. said...

Curiosity is my middle name...wat voor tijdschrift is dat dan Chantal?
Geniet van je rustige dag, het is maar al te vaak stilte voor de storm! Alvast een fijn weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...