Thursday 6 December 2007

I´ve been tagged...

I´ve been tagged... by M. from this beautiful blog: http://somethingwhite.blogspot.com/ (have a look and pump up the volume!).

I´ve never been tagged before (I´m a quite new and not so regular blogger, sorry!), So I feel honoured!

Just don´t know if I will find new people to tag as all the bloggers I ´know´already have been tagged. But I´ll take the risk!

I'm supposed to post 7 random and/or weird things about me (who´s interested in this???) and I have to post these rules:

@ Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
@ Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
@ Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
@ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Well, here it goes:

1. Always thought of black, kaki and orange as nice colours for my wardrobe... until I read some books about what colours can do for you... I´m totally disoriented now! Never thought I would be sensitive to these kind of things... but I am. Don´t know what to buy anymore. Definitely no black or kaki... have to change to blue, watermelon, light grey, violet, silver. Wowh, can go shopping without feeling guilty!
2. I adore sunbathing while reading beautiful home and garden magazines and having a zip of pineapple-mint juice (in portuguese: abacaxi and hortelã... yes, that´s why it is the title of my blog!). Can do this for days!
3. While living in an exotic, tropical country, being a sun-loving person, I start missing (the change of) the seasons. Looking forward to travel next week to Europe and being able to use a winter coat with gloves again!!
4. I´m a huge fan of the Dutch rock band the Golden Earring.
5. You can wake me up for crême brulée or foie gras with a nice glas of champagne.
6. I cry watching any movie... (should I confess this here???)
7. I prefer regular mail to e-mail! What´s nicer than receiving an actual post card instead of a digital message. Yes I know, this is the present ánd the future, but still... getting a sweet letter or a lovely postcard is sooooo much nicer (probably that´s why all the swaps via internet are so successfull!).

Next step is to tag other people... you see, there comes my problem.
I will think about it and try to come up with some in one of my next posts, ok??
(Hope I´m not breaking any rules now??). Or are there any volunteers...please?

4 comments:

Rumour has it said...

Hoi Chantal! Leuk dat je meegedaan hebt met het spelletje. Ik wist ook niet wie ik moest taggen omdat die 'eer' al zovelen te beurt gevallen is. Je moet anders eens proberen om gewoon een willekeurige naam uit mijn lijst met links (op m'n blog) te pikken en daar dan gewoon een berichtje achter te laten. Ik werd ook getagged door iemand die ik totaal niet ken. :D

Anja said...

Hey hey!

Wat een heerlijke taart zag ik voorbijkomen. En wat een grappige tekst, ik moest er om lachen. Heb je mijn Tag-stukje ook al gelezen? Ben nl. ook door Marjolijn op het spoor gezet :)

Nou, de Sint is weer weg dus nu mag het kerst worden. Is het trouwens niet vreemd om kerst te vieren in een land waar het "eeuwig" mooi weer is. Staat jullie kerstboom in de zonneschijn :) ??

Anja said...

Ps. niet dat we hier OOIT nog sneeuw krijgen ;-)

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Ik vind echte post ook zo leuk! Email is handig en ook wel leuk, maar er gaat niets boven een "echte" kaart in de brievenbus.
En ik zie dat jij ook al zo'n jankerd bent bij films, heb ik ook, wat is dat toch lastig hè! Nog een fijn weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...